Finally Friday.

>> Friday, January 13, 2012

The weekend is just about here and if your week has been anything like mine, you're ready for some relaxation...and some scrapping, too!  So here's an easy layout you can put together in less than 30 minutes - perfect for a Friday night scrap session!

He Shoots, He Scores • layout by Lisa Dickinson
Lily Bee Supplies:
Happily Lost Patterned Paper - Sun Soaked
Stationery Patterned Paper - Pear
Head Over Heels Patterned Paper - Crush, Dreamy
Happily Lost ABC Stickers

First I printed a strip of photos about 2.5 inches high to span across my page.  Then I went to work cutting various sized circles from the patterned papers.  Mine range from 4.5" down to .75" but feel free to make them whatever size you want.  I layered two of my circles with die cut images cut from black cardstock:


When I'm printing my journaling directly on my background cardstock, I like to lay out the page elements on the cardstock first (without adhering anything) and roughly determine where my journaling will go and how much space I have to work with.  Then I set up a text box to fit that size and print my journaling out.

After arranging and adhering my photo strip and circles, I added a ttiny itle from ABC Stickers and embellished the page with a few sparkly pearls and rhinestones.

So celebrate the fact that it's finally Friday and do a little scrapping - we'd love to see what you create!




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM  

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that basketball and loving the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown January 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

This is fab, Lisa! Dude, making me wish for that silhouette again...

Ruby Craft January 21, 2012 at 6:38 AM  

Love that there is no basketball paper needed for this very creative layout!

LauraLee January 24, 2012 at 6:49 AM  

Great idea for the basketball! Love it!

Post a Comment