A set of 4 cards...

>> Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hey everyone!! I have some quick cards to share with you today. I created a bulk set of cards from each of the 4 new lines.


I started with one card featuring one of the new collections and I liked it so much I decided to create one from each line! I love that the design is the same but they each have their own distinct look. The new bag of bits make creating cards a breeze!

This first one features the Double Dutch collection!


This one features Buttercup!


This one features Handmade!


And lastly this one features Victoria Park!


I love that I now have 4 beautiful cards in my stash that I can use for various reasons! Yay!!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek April 12, 2012 at 6:28 AM  

Ohhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING the sentiments!

Patricia Roebuck April 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

What a cute and creative way to make some amazing cards. Love how you did the same design, but with each line. Awesome!

Unknown April 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

These are gorgeous, Lisa!

Post a Comment